Finding something quick and easy to cook on the camping stove is a necessity when there are 3 hungry boys on the prowl!
This camping recipe can be made in one pot and only takes about 10 minutes to prepare. The cook time is around 45 minutes, but the smell drifting around your pitch is well worth the wait! Plus, once you've put it all in you can just sit back and relax until it's ready!
Serves: 6 - Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 45 minutes
1.Switch on the camping stove and heat the oil in a large pot. Cook the sliced onions for a few minutes until soft.
2. Add the diced beef and cook for a further 3 or 4 minutes until the meat is lightly browned.
3. Add the carrots, stock and Worcestershire sauce. Bring the mixture to the boil and then add the new potatoes.
4. Cover with a lid and simmer over a low heat for about 45 minutes or until the meat and vegetables are soft.
5. Add salt and pepper for seasoning if required.
6. It goes well with some delicious fresh bread chunks.